Friday, September 18, 2015

My newest pages


I have often said that I am not creative, but I can re-create or modify something other people do.  Here are some examples of my recent journals, as well as the page that inspired it. I've been finding a lot of inspiration and sorting them on my new Pinterest page. Bible Journaling by Book.

Inspiration: Colossians 1:27. (Yes, I realized I got the passage wrong. I'll figure out a way to fix it!)
Source: Jennifer @Our_Grateful_Hearts

My interpretation. I didn't add the flowers, but I like the way it turned out. (Except, of course, the typo!)

This was kind of a summary of points from Ephesians. While the monochromatic page looks good in the sample, I decided to make mine rainbow.
Source: 1ArtHouse (who does some really cool step-by-step doodles!)







My version using gel pens.



This incredible picture is just too cute for words! I love the curls!!
Source: peggy apl seed

 My version.  I used water color pencils, but I have not yet decided if I am going to wet it or leave it. I really like the way it turned out.
 

Galatians 5: 22-23--The fruit of the Spirit
I found quite a few ideas, but I loved the idea of the canning jars.
I believe the original used stickers. 
Source: Uploaded by user. (If this is yours, please let me know and I'll link back!)
  


 My version. I had drew the jars and I used water color pencils.




No comments:

Post a Comment