Friday, July 17, 2015

Proverbs 16-20

Chapter 16: I haven't gone gray yet, but I will wear it with pride!
Proverbs 16
Chapter 17: Grandma and Grandpa Brinkley always had a plaque on the wall in the kitchen that said,:
"It's better to silent and thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt".
I found an owl on Google images and added a jester's hat (also found on Google).
Proverbs 17
Chapter 18: As soon as I read this verse, I knew I wanted to make "the name(s) of the Lord" into bricks in the tower. If you look closely, you'll see me looking out the window after running to safety.
Proverbs 18
Chapter 19: I knew what wanted to draw here, but I had a hard time with it. I attempted to draw several versions of someone sleeping. My husband thought it looked like she was in a coffin. I guess she is resting very contently! :)
Proverbs 19
Chapter 20: I had fun with the rubies and gold bars. Still not happy with my people drawing skills. But I will get there!
Proverbs 20

No comments:

Post a Comment