Friday, July 17, 2015

Proverbs 5-10


Proverbs 5: May your fountain be bless and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
I am not happy with my people drawing skills, but I'll get better as I practice.



Proverbs 5
Proverbs 6: Go to the ant you sluggard. (Okay, so my slug doesn't look much like a slug!)
Proverbs 6
I seem to be missing the picture from Proverbs 7. I'll add it later.

Chapter 8: By God, kings and rulers make laws.
Proverbs 8
Here is where I found my old scrapbook markers!
Chapter 9, Wisdom is prepared!
Proverbs 9

Proverbs 10. I was working on this verse the day of the Supreme Court ruling on marriage. Hatred (on either side of the issue) does nobody any good.  I made the sin rainbow colored, not to represent the "Pride" flag, but to remind me that sin comes in all colors.  The sin I struggle with may not be the sin you struggle with.  And sin is sin in God's eyes. We are called to love.
Proverbs 10

No comments:

Post a Comment